This “Dreamstart” built luxury family home is just delightful in its style & sophistication ! Featuring 4 large sized bedrooms (all with built-in robes) and 2 spotless bathrooms with quality stone benches. Check this out !
– Master bedroom suite has stunning wood shutters to compliment the décor, together with 2 – that’s right – 2 walk in robes ! The ensuite bathroom has dual vanities, a rain shower head and separate toilet.
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning for refrigerated heating & cooling, which can also be zoned for year round comfort.
– The large family room has easy care wood-look laminate floor. A separate study room is perfect for a home office, play-room or yoga. A carpeted theatre room is perfect for bringing the popcorn to enjoy the latest release !
– The central kitchen is fabulous with quality stone benches, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances including gas cooking. There is also an awesome scullery featuring a double sink, generous storage including a pantry.
– The double auto garage has extra height on it to fit your 4WD and all your toys, including a small separate workshop with work-bench & lighting. A single manual roller-door also connects you to the side/rear back yard.
– The 3 minor bedrooms all feature mirrored robes for loads of storage
– The front of this property has artificial grass to really show-case the quality of this home.
– The rear of the property backs onto the Meadow Springs golf course with lovely grass to compliment the nature surroundings. An undercover alfresco allows you to spend time entertaining with family & friends.
– Featuring auto reticulation & gas storage hot water system.
– Pet/s considered.
– Easy access to local schools, including Meadow Springs Primary school, Oakwood Primary, Mandurah Baptist College & Coastal Lakes High School.
– Short drive to local Meadow Springs Shopping Centre & also Lakelands Shopping Centre
– Mandurah Train Station & Freeway access road (via Lilydale Road) is also nearby
– Quarry Adventure Park is only a short distance away, in fact only a 10 minute walk !