Originally a horse property this lovely treed acreage has multiple uses or simply escape the rat race and enjoy the serenity with this unique 2 storey brick and colourbond home.
A picture tells a thousand works and the astute buyer can see the potential this property has to offer.
Main features include:
– 8.92 hectares (22 acres)
– Corner block (bounded by Yangedi Road)
– Partial wetlands that could be enhanced and/or dammed
– Feature brick entry
– Separate outbuilding currently utilised as Beauty Salon
– Below ground pool
– Huge upstairs master bedroom and separate lounge with large balconies to both sides of
– Bore reticulation
– 20,000 gallon rainwater tank
– The list goes on and on….
The property is currently tenanted until 28th January 2020 to a family that would love to stay.
The rent is $750.00 per week which is $39,000.00 per annum reflecting a gross return of over 4.9% if you would simply like to landbank.
Viewing by appointment only.