Located adjacent a landscaped park with established trees and meandering pathway leading you straight to the keyhole and surf beach and perfectly situated between the tranquil Port Bouvard Canals and fabulous coastline of Avalon Bay, this quality, custom-built, Dale Alcock home presents beautifully and is truly perfect for those seeking a quiet coastal lifestyle.
Upon entering the wide open hallway, you are immediately met with a warmth and peacefulness. The solid timber Marri flooring throughout is stunning and welcomes you into the open plan living area. The extra high ceilings and wonderful abundance of natural light creates a relaxed ambiance. The cleverly designed living area supplied with so many windows also provides views to the glistening canals, the colourful patio gardens and native trees from the parklands that also provide a sense of privacy. The decked alfresco area is an effortless extension of the open plan living area and has a ceiling fan for those balmy nights enjoyed outside.
Being solely owned, loved and taken care of, this home has remained immaculate with the only modern upgrade to the master ensuite, which looks fabulous with its natural décor, frame-less large shower recess, floating basin and floor to ceiling tiles. The ensuite is accessed through double doors from the vast master bedroom that is also in natural décor. It also boasts a feature ceiling, a WIR and split system air-conditioner. The remaining 3 bedrooms are found down a side hallway equipped with linen/storage cupboards and are generous in size, all contain BIRs and enjoy plenty of natural light. The laundry leads out to the side of the property through glass sliding doors.
The double garage has plenty of room for additional toys, storage or workshop shelving. It has access to the rear, a cedar wood roller door and a spotless sealed floor. The immaculate front garden enjoys auto-reticulation, with the remaining exterior of the home containing garden beds and paving for easy care.
This remarkable home is in short walking distance to the pristine waters of Avalon Bay, Village Beach & Community Park, and the local café; La Belle Patisserie. Also, in the area is Falcon Primary School, Miami Shopping Plaza, Port Bouvard Marina, shops, taverns, restaurants, surf beaches, fishing spots and so much more …
Other Features of the Home Include;
– Open separate home theatre
– Sophisticated kitchen with stone bench tops, a 900m convection oven with gas hobb, double fridge cavity, walk-in pantry and an appliance cupboard with roller door.
– A secluded decked alfresco with café blinds, ceiling fan, down lights with tranquil canal views
– 2 reverse cycle air-conditioners
– Extra high ceilings
– Modernized master ensuite
– Ceiling fans in all rooms
– Security screens to front and rear
– Pristine paving surrounding the home
– Established reticulated gardens
– 2 car garage with additional space and rear access to the North side of the house.
– 4KW solar panels with a 4.6 inverter that is currently on a high rebate level
– Gas storage HWS